CompareFirst is a platform (the “Service”) aimed at matching you with the most suitable lenders, credit providers, and related service providers (together “Service Providers”). We do not make loan or credit decisions, nor originate and lend funds, but rather provide Service Providers with your information. We may receive a referral fee as a result of such matching. The Service does not necessarily include all personal loan companies or all types of products available in the marketplace. We can’t guarantee to you will be matched or be given an offer, nor that your matches will be the best possible rates and terms available in the market.
Filling out your details and loan specifications on our site is not a loan application but rather only a request to be matched with suitable Service Providers. Any loan or transaction between you and the Service Providers is independent and not part of the Service.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Service. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts; or
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
CompareFirst reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in CompareFirst sole discretion, violates this provision.REGISTRATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
You may be required to submit information, including personally identifiable information in order to use our Site and Service. When you submit such information, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you and restrict your future use of the Site and our Service.YOUR ACCOUNT
To access our Service, you will be required to register and create an account on the Site. You may not disclose your username or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You may be required to login in order to use certain parts of the Site. You agree to logout, or exit your account at the end of each session, and immediately notify CompareFirst of any unauthorized use of your site’s credentials or any other breach of security related to your account on the Site. CompareFirst is not liable for any loss or damages related to your failure to comply with these instructions.YOUR CONTENT, YOUR INFORMATION, AND INFORMATION SHARING
By providing information or content on the Site, you expressly agree to all of the following:
- You are solely responsible for the content and information you make available through or in connection with our Services.
- Your content and personal information may be used by us or by Service Providers to validate your identity, determine your debt, debt-to-income ratio, and other information to make a final decision regarding extending an offer of credit to you.
- You are providing written instruction under the Fair Credit Reporting Act for CompareFirst and the Service Providers with whom you are matched to obtain your consumer credit report, credit score and other information from a consumer reporting agency in order to provide you with quotes and verify your identity.
- You hereby expressly authorize the Service Providers you are matched with to share among its affiliates, loan servicers, and bank partners any transaction history related to your financial products or services received or serviced through the third-party lender for the purpose of evaluating your application for credit.
CompareFirst reserves the right to communicate with you through direct mail, any electronic means such as email or mobile phone messages, or through posting on our site. You agree that all communications, postings, notices, disclosures and other electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Please read our E-Sign Consent terms at https://www.CompareFirst.co/electronic-communications carefully before continuing your use of our Site and Service.
Our Services in part are available via mobile devices, in which case mobile carrier's standard charges may apply. By giving us your mobile phone number you express written consent to be contacted by us or by our Service Providers at the telephone number(s) you have provided above to explore personal loan offers, including contact through automated dialing systems, artificial or prerecorded voice messaging, or text message (including SMS and MMS – charges may apply). You may be contacted at the telephone number(s) you have provided even if your telephone number is currently listed on any internal, corporate, state, federal or national Do-Not-Call (DNC) list. If you do not consent to receive automated calls or text messages, please call (929) 265-8212 to continue your application. This consent is not required as a condition to purchase services. In the event your number changes you agree to promptly notify us so that the new owner will not receive messages.
Any matched Service provider may contact you independently for the purpose of providing more information on terms and rates. You will need to notify the Service Provider(s) directly if you wish to stop your communication with them.LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our website. Since third-party
websites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we recommend
that you perform your own due diligence on each potential Service Provider, including reviewing their privacy
policy and terms of service before entering into any type of agreement or arrangement with them. Under no
circumstances will CompareFirst be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with Service Providers or any services about which you obtain information through the Services, and CompareFirst will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. CompareFirst reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any such lenders and/or Service Providers.
The Site and the Service are provided “as is” and without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Calculators and tools on the Site provide you with estimates that may be different than actual amounts.
You agree that we may promptly correct any error that we discover and you agree to provide any additional consents necessary to correct any errors that occur.
ALTHOUGH WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE SITE/SERVICE, ALL ASPECTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BACKED PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ANY DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND RELATED MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY OF THE BACKED PARTIES OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES: (I) AS TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ORDINARY PURPOSES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND WORKMANLIKE EFFORT; (II) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF; (III) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE; (IV) RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES CONFORMING TO ANY FUNCTION, DEMONSTRATION OR PROMISE BY ANY BACKED PARTY; AND (V) THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE BACKED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BACKED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION OR REGISTRATION DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER QS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Service are at your own risk. Neither we nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site and/or the Services has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or the Services, or any aspect thereof. You also agree and understand that the content of this site does not constitute any form of advice and therefore you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Dispute Resolution Clause will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with CompareFirst and its affiliates.COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at email@example.com. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
You agree that “CompareFirst”, “Backed” and all logos related to our Site and Service are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. All right, title and interest in and to the Site, any content thereon, our products and Services, the technology related to our products and Services, any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing are our or our licensors’ exclusive property.MISCELLANEOUS
its provisions relating to conflict of laws. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of
of Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the
court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other
This site is intended for US residences and may not be available, in whole or in part, for people outside of the US or in any jurisdiction we may choose in our sole discretion.